COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gladiator Ready

This is just a little funny story about Sammy. I have no pictures but video would have been great. Last night Andy had the TV on in the background while he was playing picnic with Sam in the family room and American Gladiators came on. Well Sammy and Andy ended up enthralled in the show. Next thing I know I hear Andy yelling Sam you can not kick Daddy in the head. She is laying across him--up on his neck practically. So I mentioned we may not want to let her watch anymore. She then yelled, "Tackle Daddy"....Well it continued. Sammy would say "awe" every time it went to commercial and she was so excited when it would come back on. Andy let her stay in the family room with him to watch it until 8 pm. We try to get her in bed at 8 usually... So we finally got her to head upstairs after the show. As she started up the stairs she said something about "the pyramid" and then laid down, went limp, and proceeded to slide back down the 3 stairs she had climbed... Then she got to the bathroom to get her vitamin and her teeth brushed and Daddy asked her to go get the wash cloth to wash her face. She looked up at him and said tell me go. Andy said On your marks get set go... she didn't move. She then looked up at Andy and said, "Say Gladiator Ready." So for the next 30 min we played Gladiator get past the Mommy to get to her room and everything we wanted her to do had to be proceeded with "Gladiator Ready." OH BOY! And this is my princess!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!!! We watched the show too - I used to love it back in the original days.