Today's weather did not cooperate with wearing fun spring dresses so we opted for the warmer pretty dress. She looked like such a doll! Ms. Jill even told her that she looked like Belle when we were at church. Sammy loved that!
Her new phrase--as you can see-- is OH PICKLES...

The Easter Bunny is a girl according to Sammy and Sammy was so excited that the Bunny ate the carrot she left out for her.Sammy got a balsa wood airplane in her basket and Daddy and Sammy took it outside to fly it.
She is also figuring out that I have to watch what I eat and why and now asks me if we can save the candy or any sweets until Miss Lady (her baby sister) comes out of My belly so I can eat it then. She is so cute... I know I am biased.
This is not the prettiest pciture of me but I thought Andy and Sammy looked good.

2 comments:
What a cute little family!
Happy Easter! Sam looked so cute in her little Easter outfit!
Post a Comment