Sometimes after Saturday morning dance class we stop to get treats. Sammy LOVES chocolate..Andy and I aren't even that big into chocolate but she got that gene from her Uncle Brian.
We had a fun night at Becky and Cort's to visit with Dave and Liz who were in town from Florida.
Thank you Emily for the cute matching outfits!!!!
Ali loves to scoot over to the patio door and Sam follows her and "hugs" or tortures her while she just wants to look outside.
Pink PJ's
Sammy and her Doggy! Slater looks thrilled huh?
Eyeore
Ali went to dance class with us and of course she wore her little dancer socks and ballerina outfit.
I can't believe we went to our first preschool meeting to try to put Sammy into preschool. We decided in the end that she is getting enough at Daycare and we don't really have a good way as dual working parents to get her to a preschool..but I felt so old and my "baby" is a big girl......
Sammy is also my dreamer. She remembers her dreams and tells us about them. She had a few more crazy ones in January that I actually wrote down..Sammy also is starting to be very dry at night! And going to the potty on her own a few times during the day!
Ali is learning to pull open drawers and understanding the word no...

No comments:
Post a Comment