COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life...

So realizing that I haven't blogged in FOREVER I just wanted to say hello to the blog world that I have been missing. With everything going on these days things have been a bit chaotic. ( And I blame facebook for my lack of blogging!)
The girls are growing so fast and I can't believe I have a 5 year old. We are interviewing daycare centers and looking at possible private schools..I am not old enough for this... : )

Work is work and the new house is coming together fairly well. We still have a TON to do but day to day is getting a bit more"normal".

I have to put out a request to pray for Brendan Shannon and Tim and Danielle. Her blog is keeping us all updated on what is going on with Brendan's Chemo and treatments..but my heart goes out to them and we are constantly checking the site for updates and praying for the treatments to be successful and not too hard on his little body! I am glad to hear that they can be back in Chicago for the next month's treatments etc.


I haven't uploaded pictures lately so I think the most current picture I have on my work computer is from November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the prayer request for Brendan and our family! Love you guys!!!