COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Dinner @ Michelle's 7/16

So my Mother has warped me and I have already started the girls with the matching outfits. I had bought Alaina this dress before she was born and then the other day at Carters on the clearance rack I saw it for Sam!! So we wore "coordinating outfits" as a family to a dinner gathering at my cousins house.
As you will see from the pictures Sammy and I got our hair cut off for the summer. This is the shortest Sammy's hair has been in over a year. And Alaina has already figured out how to pull my hair so I decided to go short again. Sammy played in their pool that was perfect "Sammy size" according to her. My cousin's daughter Stephanie is great with Sam and Blake even let her drive his remote control boat in the water! Andy held Alaina while just barely bouncing on the trampoline for about 30 mins and she loved it. She was quiet and was looking at the tree next to them so content.

Cousin Michelle and Alaina

No comments: