COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend Andy stood up in Jason and Michele's Wedding. We had a great time and Michele looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I couldn't get a sitter that could handle Alaina again so we got permission to bring her with... It wasn't too bad. Alaina fussed a little at the ceremony so I had to step out and miss most of it... But yes I did the cha cha slide with a sleeping baby in my arms. My friend Sarah quoted Sweet Home Alabama and joked with me--"You have a baby-- at a wedding reception". Alaina got passed around a lot and Andy's parents were there too so I got a few breaks to swing dance with Andy and finish up dinner and have dessert--yummy. I realized I am out of shape! Around 10 Katie (Jay's sister) thankfully got Alaina to fall asleep and thenshe slept in my arms while we danced and hung out for almost 2 hours before we finally headed home to rescue my parents. They watched Sam for us and she got to have yummy pizza and play with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: