COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to work

I had to go back to work on Monday 8/25 to end my 12 weeks of FMLA even though I knew I had my surgery on 8/28. I was told the week before I went back that I would be getting a new position and a new cubical. This made me a bit angry at first but I think it is a good thing for now while I heal and figure out life with 2 kids. I guess things do happen for a reason.
Day care went pretty well. I am sure Alaina loves to watch the other girls running around. Our daycare now has 4 three year old girls and Alaina. Sammy was excited to see her friends again. I was even able to make dinner after we got home on Tuesday--Daddy didn't get home in time to eat it..but that is a whole other story. : )

I think my house is never going to be clean again and I am not sure without dinner by design I will ever have food on the table but I am sure it will get easier as time passes.

With my surgery looming I was more stressed about that then going back to work I think so we will see how next week goes after I am back for more than 3 days.

I took these pictures my last day off with my girls.

No comments: