COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding 10/4

Congrats to Betsy and Kevin. The wedding was beautiful. Betsy did a fall theme...the favors were taffy apples..yum--the flower girl threw leaves instead of roses--the place cards were placed on little pumpkins. It was so great! We decided to take the girls with us to the ceremony cause Sammy wanted to see Ms. Betsy (she cuts our hair) in her wedding dress. It was at a Catholic church so we made sure they had a crying room but when we got to the church we realized the crying room was in the front corner of the church instead of the back where we are used to them being. Andy and I felt like we were in a human fish bowl--which was hilarious but at least you won't hear Alaina cry on the video but you may see me covered up nursing Alaina and Sam running all over the place. So good plan bad result...Sorry Betsy if you can see us on the whole beginning of the video...
I love dressing up my girls but I am so obsessed with them matching or at least coordinating that I was upset that I couldn't find cool weather outfits that matched in their closets the morning of the wedding but I still think they are SO CUTE! : )

Just another cute picture... 10/4

No comments: