COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day off

I am now off one day a week. I volunteered at work for a cost cutting program to reduce my hours. I now only work 32 hours. We have enjoyed some Mommy time with crafts and books etc. I am still getting used to being home--even just one day--and had a bit of a panic attack when the first paycheck showed up. : )
Ali has a cold so she is not feeling well and I feel so bad for her. Our furnace broke this morning so I had to call a tech out... always an adventure! Thank goodness it just needed a cleaning!

Here are a few pictures from our Mommy Days--yes Sammy likes her pajama mornings!

Last week we made a tree house for Sammy's Thumbelina fairy dolls that she got for her birthday!
This was supposed to be our project while Ali took her morning nap but she decided she didn't want a nap so that was fun trying to stop baby godzilla from destroying the "tree house."
This week--we had to move everything out of the way for the furnace guy to fix it!


At one point I had to grab the phone so as I took Ali upstairs to talk to Nana on the phone I could hear Sammy telling the poor repair guy her life story and showing him everything she could drag into where our furnace is. She is definitely my talker....yikes.. I even heard Andy tell her while they watched the bulls game..can you be quiet for maybe 2 minutes...and she just kept right on talking...

No comments: