So this year I figured Sammy would want to be Snow White or Belle (which we had a dress that Grandma had made from her birthday) but to my surprise she started telling everyone that she was going to be an orca whale...really an orca...I know she loves marine mammals but oh boy...so I started looking for an orca costume and could not find anything for kids..that wasn't WAY more than I wanted to spend and on ebay....then my Mom said she would make something but I was not sure that was a good idea...so one night while I was on ebay Sammy saw a dolphin costume and decided that would be good..so I started bidding ..but again everything ended up way more than I wanted to spend... so I found a PENGUIN at Gymboree..and I took her there to try it on and she agreed...phew..penguin it is...until the day before Halloween when she said OK I will be Belle...what...then no I want to be the penguin...

Luckily Auntie Laurie had found Ali the cutest Mermaid costume and she is still too young to tell me what she wants to be.
Auntie Janice got us a book of Disney pumpkin stencils so Andy agreed to make which ever one Sammy chose... she chose one of the hardest ones but Andy held up to his promise. I of course had to gut the pumpkin cause Andy won't touch the "goo" but I thought he did a great job!
Here are a few other shots from Daycare.

I got the cutest treat!

No comments:
Post a Comment