COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mason (8) and Levi's (4) Birthday Party..9/4/2010

Right after the orchard we headed over to "Auntie" Kelly's to celebrate Mason and Levi's birthday!
I still can not believe that 2 of her 4 children share a birthday 4 years apart! Crazy.

The girls even loved the awesome food and playing outside on a beautiful Indian Summer day.  Ali even figured out how to climb on the trampoline by herself.  And Andy got to drive around on the go cart too.

My Mom, baby Trinity, and Mason
Andy being a kid....
  
Ali playing on the awesome magnet board "Uncle" Brandon made.

Garrett enjoying his salad and YUM.
 
The awesome gifts they got from Auntie Shannon..he he



Sammy watching gift opening patiently.

YEAH CAKE!
I keep forgetting to upload video from my flip to the blog as well... I will have to try to go back and fix that...

No comments: