Sammy started rehearsals for the newest division of Dance Dimensions Company--"KINEDANCO"..they are affectionately referred to as the MINI's. They even participated in their first parade 9/12/2010. It was hard and fun at the same time to be back with "my" dancers..but I was the Mom too...weird concept in my mind. I marched and danced along with the girls and handed out pencils.Sammy got to ride on the float. One of the teachers at the studio now was one of my first students back in the early nineties..
Sammy is the first 2nd generation KINEDANCO member! I started dancing with Kim when she bought the studio in 1992 and she started the company that year with me and 1 other dancer...it has come a long way!
| MINI's |
| I was Emily's first dance teacher when she was 3... She was good then..but she is amazing now |

No comments:
Post a Comment