COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

Ours was a bit eventful. I decided we needed to get up and go to church even though it was a MONSOON outside. We got to church late of course. Sammy had to go potty 2 times during Mass but we are just excited she is going! We haven't had any accidents and she loves going now and has gotten lots of Beanie Babies! We then went to breakfast as usual. But when we got home Andy and I started trying to clean up the house cause his parents were coming over for dinner and as I walked down into our finished basement I stepped in a big wet spot on the stairs. I thought the dog or Sammy had an accident and then we realized we had water running down the side of the wall. Luckily it was along the unfinished wall in our storage room but of course there were some keepsake posters and some boxes of clothes under that area that we quickly had to get moved. I did way too much lifting! I also started having a few contractions but finally got a chance to sit and relax. We have no idea why or where the water was coming from. We did have our siding and roof done lately and we have NEVER had water in our basement.... Andy and I just had to laugh about it that no matter what we do there is always another project to work on. We got fans blowing on everything and it dried out but what a mess.
So needles to say Sammy's new Mermaid room has been put on hold again... I feel like i am going to have this baby and not have anything ready! Dinner with Andy's parents went well and Sammy was in rare form. She wanted Nana and I to watch her play with a new toy and she said "Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Welcome to my show". I about died laughing. I asked her where she learned that and she didn't know. It was so cute!

No comments: