COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SO far behind...

Things have been going OK. I have been a bit stressed out at work and hit panic mode for baby 2 coming...


I have been going to my Non-Stress Tests only 1 time per week now and the baby has been doing good. This past week on Tuesday the baby was sleeping so they woke her up using a stimulator as they called it. It was a noise maker basically that made her jump out of the top of my belly almost! Andy decided to come with me this week and he was so shocked and looked at me like is that good for her? I had no idea but it felt so weird having her jump so hard. The monitor showed I had a few contractions also. I didn't really feel them.



Sammy has her new room. She started sleeping in there on Saturday night. I felt bad it echoed in there still cause there wasn't much in there. We are still working on the details and I am very proud of myself and some of the ideas I have actually come up with for her room! She will maybe have a treasure chest or sunken "human world" trunk for her stuffed animals... We still have to finish up hanging her mirrors which will look like bubbles going up the wall and her stickers of Flounder and Ariel but it will come together.



The nursery is still a DISASTER!Andy was gone most of last weekend at a bachelor party and I did way to much lifting but the baby laundry had to get done. And this little girl will not go naked! We have so much from GREAT family and friends and Sam hand me downs too that I think new baby girl could go the next 3-6 months and never repeat an outfit! Less laundry for me I guess.. HA! I have had to run out to the store for hangers about 3 times.. Andy thinks it is a little out of hand..



I have been trying to spend time with Sammy but it didn't really happen to much. I feel horrible and we didn't even get out to enjoy the weather last weekend but she is getting excited for her sister and helped me put away shoes and diapers the other day. And then proceeded to ask me if she could use the diapers for her baby. I had to say no... they cost too much! : )

More to come....


This was just too cute not to post. My little book worm will just sit here in the pile of her library books and read by herself. And then of course wants you to really read them to her too! And she is learning to add. She is doing great at picking things up. Hopefully we won't have major regression with baby coming... I know I have been a little overly crazy I think.

No comments: