COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week 38 almost gone....

So Friday was my last day at work and it was CRAZY. I still have to do a few things tonight for work but I wanted to blog again before tomorrow.. I am going in for my C-Section at 8 AM (We actually have to be there at 5:30 AM). I am freaked out and happy all at the same time. I have been in tears cause we already dropped Sammy and Slater off at Nana and Papa's house and I am so stressed cause the nursery still looks like it did in that picture last week... The bassinet, swing, and bouncy went to together today! And I finally washed all my nursing bras and pumping supplies. So really we are in good shape for the important things.

Friday night I had some good contractions and was sweating profusely but no baby... My feet have been SO SWOLLEN this whole weekend. I have been running around like a mad woman and not been watching my sugars too well either.... The baby had the hiccups for the first time last night! I felt them a lot with Sam but this one hadn't really had them.
I did also start packing my bag after Friday night but I feel like a rookie at this. I have no idea what to expect....

Sammy's room is coming along. We got her some shelves this week and got a "sunken treasure" chest yesterday at Hobby Lobby!!!! You can see the mirrors are still not up and no stickers on the wall but it is much better than last weekend when it was a dresser and a toddler bed and nothing else!


Well we will post ASAP about baby girl #2! She should be here by 9 am tomorrow I would assume...

I am really nervous.... and excited... and scared! I can not wait to see what she looks like but wow surgery huh. I know it was pretty much my choice for this.... Sammy even asked me if they were going to cut my belly up bad... how do you explain that one to a 3 year old.

Next time I post I will be the Mom of 2. Say a few prayers for us.

Congrats to Venessa and Tracy who have had their baby girls in the last few weeks!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Good luck tomorrow Shannon! I'm sure all will go well. Can't wait to see pics of this little sweetie!