Daddy and his girls.

Big sister wanting to help!


Trying to make her laugh???

Big Kisses

So Tuesday Night and Wednesday Night Andy had to go home with Sammy so I can't
believe I actually let the nurses take the baby to the nursery. They brought her back for feedings and it was nice not to have to change her diaper and get her ready to eat... She fell asleep on me one night for a few hours before the nurse came to get her. It was weird to be alone in the hospital..
On Wed. a girl I work with, Julie, had her baby a week early and was in the hospital with me. Thursday morning we got together with our husbands and 2 baby girls in their carts. It was funny how we confused the nurses and my doctor. Julie is a lucky one that had a maybe 2 push natural birth...
Alaina Going Home
No comments:
Post a Comment