COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I love my Princesses

So after my crazy week with my girls I was ready to pull my hair out. And then moments like this happen. Alaina is still a little jaundice so she is naked a lot so we can put her in the window to get sun.. So Sunday morning I was ready to kill Andy cause he scheduled a flight lesson and I was home alone again.. Sammy decided she wanted to be in just her shorts too.. And then asked to hold her sister... so I let her. And they looked so cute and Sammy leaned over and said I love you sister.
Then Samantha said look at how little her foot is compared to mine..take a picture.




And yes Samantha got eaten by mosquitoes during the day helping daddy trim trees Saturday morning. She is like me and gets so swollen from bites...

These are the moments that make being a Mom worth it!

No comments: