I got my stitches out yesterday and I am not real happy with part of my scar this time but hopefully it will be OK once it heals. I am still a little sore and of course trying to do too much. I don't sit still well.
Alaina is doing well. We are still trying to flush a little jaundice and I don't think she appreciated the Caribbean chicken I ate last night for dinner... she had a bit of a sleepless gassy night. OOPS. So obviously I had a sleepless night too! She won't take a pacifier yet and has found her thumb a few times. Today she has been much more alert and looking around a ton. It is so funny how you can spend hours just staring at them.
I have to say technology can be a wonderful thing. There is no such thing as a standard cheesy hospital photo anymore. They now have a professional photographer come into the room and shoot adorable pictures. Even though I know we have a good camera and friends that are incredible at pictures I fell for the purchase of the entire disc of pictures going across the screen set to the music of "Somewhere over the Rainbow." 
Samantha loves to "hold" her and likes to say Hi Sweetie still. She has been having a little trouble with the fact that I am stuck a lot nursing Alaina and she has thrown a few extra special tantrums. Andy has been going to work most days and Sammy has gone to daycare 2 days each week so far so life seems a little normal to her??? Last night Sammy and I finally got a chance to snuggle on the couch and watch some princess songs and dance a little together. Samantha is having fun playing with her old toys again....

No comments:
Post a Comment