COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another week--6.23...complete.

I decided that this week I could handle the 2 kids with no help. I was a little sore from my c-section still but I figured I can do this!


Monday--the morning was good--I printed worksheets and things that Sammy and I can do together and we had fun cutting and pasting...the afternoon not good--fits and bad behavior...probably from all of us. : )

I did get a few cute pics of my girls in the morning--

Tuesday--the morning--Sammy decided while I was trying to get Alaina down for a nap she would use the yogurt I gave her with her breakfast as paint on herself and the kitchen table....She has lost lots of toys for days at a time and we are trying to get through this tough transition for both of us. Alaina decided to sleep for 5 hours in the middle of the day and I thought there was something wrong with her... We then ventured to the grocery store and fits were had there too. At least Andy was with me this time to help referee Sammy....

I honestly don't remember much about Wed... I think we had an ok morning.... but fits were had and pee hit the floor in the bathroom when Sammy didn't want to go on the potty.... the days blend together...I physically had to put Sam in her room a few times this week for her time outs and that didn't help the healing process....



Alaina has started trying to smile and it is so hard to catch it with the camera. I still call her my monkey princess which usually is how I get her to smile.
She has started really studying--not just looking at the contrasting color toys and looking at us while we talk to her!

Thursday and Friday Sammy went to daycare... I woke up missing her and then when I realized as Alaina slept I could get my maternity clothes packed up and laundry done it was great! I know I should be resting but I hate things not getting done.

Sammy and I had much better nights after I picked her up from daycare. On Thursday we got a donut and Friday we watched dress rehearsal for my Studio's recital and she was very excited to see the dancers and even danced in the aisles. I saw a fellow BHS Raiderette with her kids. It is funny to see us all with our kids now dancing and we probably wouldn't have recognized each other if it wasn't for the brook networking site... what craziness.


Alaina slept in her crib already for nap on Friday and the first part of the night!

No comments: