So the last time I blogged I was in heaven.. both girls napped for almost 2 hours at the same time an I was able to blog and watch a little TV and relax... I sent my Mom home cause I had it under control--Until Sammy woke up....
I went upstairs to check on the girls and Sammy was sitting at the top of the stairs. So I gave her a hug and went to check on Alaina--who was starting to wiggle and squawk a little in the bassinet but I left her there to see if she was going to wake or not. I then turned around to Samantha sitting in the hallway with her cheeks puffed and her hand over her mouth.. yes here is came. I grabbed the closest thing I could--a hand towel--and she started puking like no other....and wouldn't go into the bathroom of course and it scared her to death and was making me nauseous in the process. Of course in the midst of this Alaina woke up screaming. So being baby #2 I thought she will be fine in the bassinet so I left her there until I got Sammy cleaned up and changed. So then I got Alaina changed and ready to nurse. I sat on the couch and latched her on as Samantha looked at me with that look..I jumped up with baby in hand & nursing to grab a bowl..Samantha puked again.. so Alaina then got cut short and put in the swing. Andy then finally got home to rescue me from the chaos...( I had called him in a panic when Sam puked the first time). So that started the weekend off with a bang.
We then had a pretty good weekend...

No comments:
Post a Comment