COUNTDOWN

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

Alaina--3 Months

Alaina is 3 months old tomorrow--I can 't believe it!
She is so much more "fun" now as Andy puts it. Alaina talks to us more and more and she smiles a lot! She actually giggles when you tickle her and is now reaching and gripping things and doing so much better lifting her head during tummy time. She is also doing great at her baby sit ups and loves when Daddy makes noises at her. She can turn her self around by lifting her legs and scooting somehow too. She lays on her play mat and then you will look over and she is turned completely 180 degrees around from where you laid her down. She will turn her head and look at you when you talk to her now too.
She is also a very active sleeper! Last week she actually wiggled her way up and out of her sleep positioner and turned herself completely around and her feet were sticking out of the crib... I hadn't put the bumpers on yet cause she was so little so I didn't think she needed them yet and there were a few of the strings that needed to be re sewn on. But after she did this 2 nights in a row I decided no bumpers--we got the new safety bumper things that are breathable and just go flat on the rails. They seem to be better for my crazy sleeper. She did roll over in her crib on Wed night too but hasn't done that again yet.

Alaina doesn't always nap well--she is a bit of a cat napper. I believe this is the reason that she has been giving us some nights when she will sleep from 9 ish to 6 ish. Of course not last night but I think we are still getting my milk supply back to where it needs to be. The longer nights have been good for the few days I went back to work and the first 2 nights I was home healing.

Her feet are still tiny and she is still wearing 0-3 month clothes--which most are too big. She doesn't seem to be loosing any of her crazy hair either.
I like to put it in a pony with her hair bows now.

This is not the best picture (8/22) but thank you Misty for the cute outfit!

No comments: